Each stand is separated from the adjoining stands by up to 100m of bush affording a high degree of privacy.
As a safety precaution the area around the footprint of each lodge will have to be ring-fenced with an electric fence to keep dangerous game out of the residential footprint. Alternatively lodge developments will have to be raised on stilts without the need for electric fencing.
Select your secluded shaded spot under the African sun and enjoy the bush as though you were living in the Kruger Park itself. The Kruger's Big 5 do not distinguish between "Mjejane Game Reserve" and the "Kruger National Park". To them the land is their free roaming territory - and so too will it be to you.
• Bushlands is limited to only 5 stands.
• Stands are massive (10 000m²) & widely spaced to offer the ultimate in bush privacy.
• Bushland stands adjoin an attractive seasonal river bed flanked by riverine trees.
• The maximum number of beds allowed per stand is 16 (8 bedrooms).
• Each stand is allowed its own Open Safari Vehicle.
• Bushland lodges to be individually fenced/raised on stilts without need for electric fence.
• Utility services will be provided to each stand.
• A deposit of R150 000 secures.
• These 1 ha stands are ideal for discerning investors.
• Viewing is strictly by appointment.
0800 117 622
+ 27 11 327 7620
Click here to enquire more about Mjejane Game Reserve Bush Stands